Employers state that their employees are their most important asset. Yet as organizations grow larger, more diverse and spread out the connection to employees can be lost. Company loyalty and employee morale can be jeopardized as a result.
A simple, yet often overlooked solution to building employee morale and company loyalty is creating an employee newsletter. The Employee Connections newsletter is essential to motivating, educating and informing employees of company news. It will connect employees together and create a sense of company loyalty. The newsletter can help employees cope with changes in the organization such as downsizing, acquisitions or mergers.
Topics may include:
- Inform employees of new benefit offerings as open enrollment approaches
- Announce recently hired new employees (with a photo)
- Letter from the president or vice president
- Highlight a recent company outing with photos
- Feature story on upcoming or recent employee workshops
- Acknowledge employees for excellent work
- Highlight company products/ processes/ services
HR Navigator will write articles, take photos, do the layout and design to produce an employee newsletter that reflects your company’s goals and values. Contact us today to discuss how we can create a great employee newsletter for your organization!
Learn more about how
HR Navigator can improve communications with your employees
The real job of an employee newsletter is to motivate workers to do positive things for their customers and the community