The recruitment process can be overwhelming. Managers just don't have the time to manage it. Don't panic HR Navigator is here to help!
Creating a successful recruitment plan helps to ensure that the process is efficient, meets the organization's strategic plan and goals, balances internal equity and fairness issues, provides verbal and written communication to applicants.
A successful recruitment plan includes:
- Conducting an internal job analysis and reviewing/writing job descriptions
- External and internal salary analysis
- Create recruitment strategy
- Offer letters and thank you letters
- Post-employment process: I-9 documentation, new hire orientation
HR Navigator will assess and create an action plan that will meet your recruitment needs.
Contact us at