The world of human resources has become confusing, challenging and time consuming. Managers don’t have the time to juggle human resources issues and responsibilities. Mistakes, omissions and non-compliance can result and be costly for your business.
There are many areas of non-compliance that most employers are not even aware of. Here are a few areas that catch employers by surprise:
- Job descriptions: are they meeting ADA considerations?
- Are employees and managers aware of FMLA, EEOC , ADA and Title VII?
- Are required State and Federal posters posted in the workplace, in an area frequented by employees?
- Have employees received and been educated on Sexual Harassment/Harassment policy?
- Are I-9’s being filed separate from employee files?
HR Navigator is the expert that will advise, support and manage your human resources needs.
Through effective and comprehensive strategic action plans HR Navigator will partner with you to ensure success is met. We want to be your HR Consultant for all your HR needs.
Areas of expertise include:
• Performance management
• Recruitment and Hiring
"Endeavors succeed or fail because of the people involved. Only by attracting the best people will you accomplish great deeds.”
• Employee Communications
• HR Management and Compliance